November 04, 2003

jeebus crisco...
it's *bleep* *bleep* *bleep*in' cold!!! (enter choice profanity)
usually i'll stand to walk across campus to get to the library
cuz i don't wanna move my car in fear of losing the parking spot...
but today was too damn cold and if u know me... too damn lazy...
so i moved my car..
then i didn't wanna get outta my car cuz the heater was on..
but then the heat quickly dissipated after i turned the engine off..
so basically, i was forced to remove my ass (along with my other body parts) outta my vehicle and scurry to the nearest building with heat..

look, all i'm saying is if it's going to get any colder than this,
it oughta snow...
cuz damn if i'm going to go thru this snippy weather for nothing..

complain, complain, complain..
yes, that's me...
so screw u.

No comments: