May 22, 2006

she won~!!!

to commemorate my unofficial and, no doubt, uneventful return to the blogging world,
i write a little bit about someone else, other than myself... =P

my little sista, a.k.a. zoe, won~
she entered into this fashion competition, and won~!
of course, it's pretty much all greek to me,
considering that 99% of the clothes produced in the fashion industry are not designed with my body type in mind...
ok, that may be overstating it, but those of u who kno wut i mean, kno wut i mean...

anyways, she won and i'm absolutely ecstatic for her..
not because of the fact that she's really good at what she does and has been obsessive about all things fashion ever since i knew her when we were wee little children...

but because she deserves it... she really does..
so, here's to u, zoe...
salut, cheers, and 건배~

No comments: