July 18, 2011

kids and other influences...

i have a 2nd cousin.. my cousin's daughter... N
in yellow terms, she's called my niece..

she's a giggler, silly, very resilient (for a 6yr old)... rarely whines (c'mon, what 6yr old doesn't?)...
she's just a great kid...
has manners (when she remembers too),
is considerate of others,
she has this energy that knows no bounds,
and there's a quiet (occasionally not so quiet) determination that will give rise to something great one day..

my cousin, who is more like my sister, raised a wonderful child..
our tainted up-bringing gave her the tools necessary to give N a loving, psychosis-free home..

i, on the other hand, am unable to promise that i could give my child the same, if i were to have a child..
keyword: if

goodnight and good morning..

No comments: