July 10, 2011

nobody there..

wow, it's been nearly 5 years since my last post..
alot, ALOT, has happened.. SO much that i can't even remember where or when to begin..
my head is a jumbled mess... much like the attic of an old lady living with 20 feral cats..

but the past is just that, in the PAST... must move forward..
which, somehow, brings me here... it's ironic, i know..
blogging is such a thing of the past, u say~
and if i'm to move forward, why am i back to this, u ask~

because, i feel like i'm losing my mind.. no, really..
i find myself repeatedly asking myself what day of the week it is... over the coarse of one day...
pausing for a moment, searching for the answer...
and then reassuring myself that it's sunday, as if i knew all along...
oh wait, no, it's monday... definitely monday..

and the solution to my problem? back to blogging..
why not scribble into a journal?
or the plethora of social media for that matter..
because, somehow, typing is soothing.. easier to edit, go back and clarify one's thoughts.. the quiet tappity, tap, tap... delete, delete... tap tap tap...

as for social media, it has its uses... but i don't need to remind my friends on a daily basis that i'm not all there...

so, there it is.. i'm back..
for how long? who knows...

goodnight.. and good morning..

No comments: