June 15, 2003

okay.
drove 3 hours up to seattle today. at which point i was feeling pretty good cuz of my spiffy new tires. not that they transform the car into a delorian, but anything new just feels tingly, ya know?
the scenery was nice....
the one thing i will always love about Washington in general is the trees
lots and lots of em... big ones, small ones, some as big as ur head... trees, not coconuts.

on the way there:
- by far the most hideous looking frankenstein car i ever saw was the Pontiac aztec
- airdustrial way – evidently some1 must have thot that was clever...
- mcdonald's oil sludge coffee. accidently spilled some on myself, but it's like invisible ink, cuz somehow it blended in with my white shirt and that scares me.
- on a lighter note, driving to seattle, especially coming over the hill and slowly coming upon the downtown area grants a sense of anticipation. it feels like coming home.

while there:
- more people than i can count with my fingers and toes... much more.
- long walk. i think i did all the walking i can handle this month. plus, i did the dumbshit thing again. i wore these new heeled shoes and the result is 4 fresh blisters. oh, joy. thank you steve madden.
- anybody who knows me knows that i can tan in under 5 min. driving in the car for 3 hours.. well, i think u can imagine what that did to my left arm. but i think i evened it out sitting in the sun for 4 hours waiting for speaker after speaker.

and now, frank sinatra brings closure to my day...
moonriver wider than a mile, i'm crossing you in style someday
oh, the dream maker, you heart breaker, wherever you're going, i'm going your way
two drifters off to see the world
there's such a lot of world to see
we're after the same rainbow's end
waiting round the bend
my huckleberry friend
moonriver~ and me

No comments: